HW-399M is compatible for xBox One without Kinect when connected by an xBox one adapter (not included in package).
1) Must USE the optical cable to connect transmitter with console with cable protection cover removed and plug firmly with correct direction.
2) USE 40cm USB cable to connect transmitter with console, 80 cm USB cable for charging headset.
1. Connect with PC:
Use USB cable to connect the transmitter and PC.
2. Connect with PS3/4/xBox 360/xBox One:
Use HDMI cable to connect console and TV;
Use optical cable to connect console and transmitter;
Use USB cable to connect transmitter and console.
3. Use 2.5-3.5mm cable to connect headset and controller of xBox 360.
Use a fiber converter to connect xBox 360 and 2.5-3.5mm cable if used on old version of xBox 360.
4. Use Kinect as microphone or use 2.5-3.5mm cable to connect headset and xBox One stereo headset adapter on controller if you want to use microphone on xBox One.
Working voltage: 3.5-4.2V
Working current: 75 mA
Lithium battery: 1200 mAH
Working hours: 15h
Charging time: ˜5h
Frequency range: 2.400-2.483GHz
Frequency space: 2 MHz
Transmit rate: 3 dB
Sampling frequency: 48 kHz
Modulate mode: GFSK
Receiving sensitivity: -85dB
SNR: 85 dB
Speaker size: F40mm
Speaker impedance: 32O
Frequency response: 20~20 kHz
Microphone sizes: F6.0*5mm
Microphone sensitivity: -58dB
Microphone direction: Omni directional
Microphone frequency response: 100Hz-8 kHz
1 X Transmitter
1 X Wireless headset
1 X. 3.5-2.5 cable
2 X USB-USB Micro cable
1 X Fibre-optical cable
1 X Detachable Microphone
1 X Manual guide
• Please fully charge the headset before use.
• For safety issue, please do not use headset during charging.
• Blister protected headset from damage during transportation.
• Automatically generate vibration effect when playing game or music with strong brass.
• For using in xBox one, you need to have Microsoft Adaptor( Not included in the box ) with 3.5mm 4 poles plug to 2.5mm 3 poles jack.